The process for restoring balanced function to damaged systems in the body follows a scientific sequence - we call it Activ8Repair.
Individuals may proceed at
their own pace, getting just what they need, while still accumulating improvements over time.
1. Using food as a personal "software program" for healing.
2. Repairing the digestive system.
3. Reducing toxic overloads.
4. Restoring adrenal stability.
5. Regenerating the intestines for optimum absorption of food.
6. Calibration of sleep and exercise.
7. Regulating the over and under functioning organ systems.
8. Optimizing hormone systems.
updated November 28, 2007